[Foundation-l] Ongoing FUD campaign against Wikipedia in Serbian

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 20:02:15 UTC 2010

FYI: Besides personal and Facebook support from our friends from LGBT
organizations, one of the LGBT activists openly said that he didn't
have any problem on Serbian and Serbo-Croatian Wikipedia:

"Boban Stojanović, from the Center of promotion of culture and
non-violence Queeria says for Danas that this organization didn't have
problems in relation to publishing articles on Wikipedia.

- For a couple of years there i an article about our organizations at
Serbian and Serbo-Croatian versions of Wikipedia and up to now we
didn't have any problem about content nor about any other material
which we had put on our pages, said Stojanović" [1]

[1] - in Serbian:
http://www.danas.rs/danasrs/drustvo/terazije/za_enciklopediju_oni_nisurelevantni.14.html?news_id=194278