[Foundation-l] International_Safe_Harbor_Privacy_Principles

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 1 19:49:25 UTC 2010

Possibly I may have missed a discussion (being a rather irregular reader of this list); but is the WMF
currently self-certifying under the International_Safe_Harbor_Privacy_Principles ?[1]

As an EU citizen, I would naturally like for my rights to be protected as thoroughly as possible. :-)

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Safe_Harbor_Privacy_Principles

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72