[Foundation-l] At school

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Tue Feb 16 16:00:39 UTC 2010

On 02/16/2010 03:09 AM, Domas Mituzas wrote:
> Hey Philippe,
>

>> That's pretty snarky, Domas.  There was a legitimate question there.
>>

> :-) Did community strategy members come up with this conclusion, or you had to involve external consultants?!

Domas, I am disappointed with the frequent disrespect with which you
treat colleagues, as exemplified by your responses here to Tyler and
Philippe.

Sometimes I have to work very hard to see past that to the value of your
technical contributions. And from time to time I wonder to what extent
that value is counterbalanced by potential contributors that you drive off.

If you are not sure how to demonstrate respect or interact politely in
on-line forums and would like to change that, let me (or somebody) know.
It was something a lot of us -- me certainly included -- had to learn
consciously at one point or another, so I'm sure a lot of people could help.

William