[Foundation-l] At school

Mike Godwin mnemonic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:25:17 UTC 2010

Some folks at Wikipedia criticize the heck out of schools and don't trust
schools because schools let anyone in, including people who don't want to
learn.  If schools tolerate people who don't learn, why do they exist? There
could be a billion disruptive students.  And when the old ones graduate,
there are always new ones.

> Kids at my school are criticizing the heck out of your Foundation and will
> not trust Wikipedia because anyone can edit it.  If anyone can edit, then
> why do you exist? There could be a billion vandals.  When the old ones get
> banned, there could be new ones.

--Mike