[Foundation-l] Announcement of Expert Trustees' Appointment and Bylaw-change

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 18:59:47 UTC 2010

Congratulations to the board members that were re-appointed and good
luck for the next year/two years.

Was there any community consultation before this by-law change? If
there was, I missed it. While this change isn't likely to be
controversial, I think it would be a good idea to consult the
community before changing the bylaws in any material way. I'm not
saying there should be a referendum on any changes, but I think some
degree of consultation would be advisable.