[Foundation-l] Brazilian Portuguese Wikipedia

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Tue Dec 7 03:17:26 UTC 2010

John,

I should have guessed. You sound like a good humored pal. I bet that
if we would get together for a good meal and plenty of wine or beer,
by the end of the evening we would agree about everything. Shame
you're so far away, but you do honor the reputation of your mates.

That picture on your user page looks awfully familiar. Would you mind
helping me identify it?

You may check my user page too, on the Brazilian Portuguese
Wikipedia. It's a barrel of laughs. Sorry you'll have to check the history. :-)

Warm regards,

Virgilio