[Foundation-l] Organization on Wikipedia that deals withcontent issues.

Peter Damian peter.damian at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 31 20:11:23 UTC 2010

From: "Michael Snow" <wikipedia at verizon.net>
> Peter Damian wrote:
>> Hoping I am not straying too far off-topic.
> You are. Are the Citizendium forum and mailing lists so completely dead
> that issues with its articles cannot be discussed there?
>
> --Michael Snow

Sorry.  It began with the David Gerard's assertion that 'credentialism'
leads to crank-magnetism, and a link to an article he wrote (with some other
RationalWiki editors) comparing Wikipedia with Citizendium. You think this
is not relevant?  John Vandenberg also questioned whether a serious study
comparing the quality of articles between the two projects would not find
more problems with Wikipedia (I think he is right).

Peter