[Foundation-l] Organization on Wikipedia that dealswithcontentissues.

Andrea Zanni zanni.andrea84 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 21:52:00 UTC 2010

> I believe it was in history (or perhaps textual criticism) where the
> distinction between primary and secondary sources was first made.  The idea
> of NPOV is fundamental to the humanities.

 I'm not really a humanist, but I have a little background both in
Humanities and STM (if you consider mathematics as STM)
and in the interview with Eco I tried to focus on the differences between
these two domains and their approach to collaboration.

I'm not saying that Humanities do not struggle for an objectivity/consensus,

but I just wanted to emphasize the difference between STM studies, in which
I do think it is easier
to understand and comprehend the procedures, ideas and mechanisms of
Wikipedia (for many reasons).