[Foundation-l] Organization on Wikipedia that deals withcontent issues.

Peter Damian peter.damian at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 29 17:42:19 UTC 2010

> Unfortunately, credentialism doesn't work.

And I wasn't suggesting it would.

>> Embarrassing Wikipedia in blog posts seems to work, one factoid at a time

Well I hope so.  However when I wrote this

http://ocham.blogspot.com/2010/06/william-of-ockham.html

The only correction was to remove the plagiarised material and one eccentric
section and slap a template on the article.  And that was only because I
personally knew the guy who made the correction.  And the problem I noted in
the post here http://ocham.blogspot.com/2010/07/truth-versus-equality.html
'the puppet Turkish administration' is still there.  I expect someone from
here will fix it now.  But as someone else noted, it's like when a
politician publicly helps a needy family for the sake of the newspapers,
leaving millions of other needy families in a needy state.  That's how I
feel about fixing Wikipedia entries.