[Foundation-l] Sakha Wikipedia passed 7000 articles

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 19:27:07 UTC 2010

Hoi,
Blatant: without any attempt at concealment; completely obvious (Wordnet). I
do not need an excuse, I did better; I provided an explanation. An
explanation that you care not to accept. I have also pointed out that I am
unwilling to drop people who have helped out for opportunistic reasons.

It would be opportunistic if I give in just to appease you. There is another
meaning for blatant: conspicuously and offensively loud (also Wordnet).
Thanks,
      GerardM