[Foundation-l] Privacy policy

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Wed Aug 4 23:29:39 UTC 2010

All of you that have such a keen interest, deep knowledge and great
insights in matters of privacy, what is public and non-public, are
cordially invited to lend some of your expertise to my humble request
for comment:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Public_or_non-public_personal_information

Everybody else is also very much welcome. Your comment is just as
important for me as that of all those that post to this list put
together. Yes, I mean YOU, who were always too busy, too shy or too
intimidated to voice your opinion. This is YOUR chance to be heard,
to voice your opinion. Once you get started, nothing and nobody will stop you.

I regret not having a problem of planetary scope, but small is the
nature of most of our daily obstacles, namely those any common mortal
has to face at the Portuguese Wikipedia.

Sincerely,

Virgilio A. P. Machado (Vapmachado)

P.S. Please don't take this message too seriously. My invitation is
plain and simple: I would like to hear from you all. Here, on the
page listed above, through my e-mail. Even attempts to insult me are
welcome. No guaranty you'll succeed though (here I go again...)