[Foundation-l] Status report on logo copyright issues at Swedish Wikipedia

David Castor e-post at pastorcastor.se
Wed Apr 14 23:31:25 UTC 2010

Short update for anyone interested:

The discussions referred to below and in other messages now seem to be near
a conclusion as we have implemented a new version of the links to sister
projects, placed in the left margin just above iw links, still using the
logos but well separated from article texts. It is still to be widely
implemented, but examples can be seen in the articles on the Bible
(http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibeln) and on August Strindberg
(http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Strindberg).

/David Castor (user dcastor)