[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Thank you!

Florence Devouard anthere at anthere.org
Wed Sep 2 00:50:57 UTC 2009

Nathan wrote:
> I wasn't there, but I'll echo Erik, Ting and Jerry - from everything
> I've read, the organizers did a great job and really represented the
> Wikimedia community well. Thanks for your hard work and
> congratulations on a job well done.
>
> Nathan

After having been a member of the past 5 Wikimanias, I have to outline
how nicely organized everything was. Indeed, the bar is raised very very
high now for the future events.
Great program, great people, great food, great parties. Even
unexpectedly warm winter weather. Patricio, you were worried the first
day about the two event location... that was no trouble whatsoever.
Thank you as well for the videos and live streaming, and for the
translation service.

Yeah, all of you guys did a great job !

ant