[Foundation-l] One Wikipedia Per Person (regarding the distribution of and the ability to read Wikipedia)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun May 31 07:45:04 UTC 2009

Hoi,
Currently the translation engine by Goole works for some twenty languages.
We have Wikipedias in over 250 languages and we localise in over 300. If we
are to collaborate with Google on this, we should partner in the building of
translation engines for our other languages. We could and we should consider
this when the software was to be open source.
Thanks,
      GerardM