[Foundation-l] IMPORTANT CHANGES: Information about 2009 Board of Trustees election

philippe philippe.wiki at gmail.com
Sat May 30 13:34:05 UTC 2009

Hi all,

As promised on this list, the election committee has revisited the
election dates.  The election pages have been updated to reflect new
dates for this election:  July 28 through August 10.  It is our hope
that this expanded voting time will serve to allay some of the
concerns raised here and allow a broader participation from the
community.

The election information remains at:  http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2009

For the committee,
Philippe