[Foundation-l] Announcement: Chapter Selected Board Seats

Arne Klempert klempert at gmail.com
Sun May 24 13:56:47 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Jan-Bart de Vreede
<janbart at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Please join me in welcoming Arne to the board and congratulating
> Michael on his re-appointment. On behalf of the board I would like to
> thank all those involved in facilitating the process and making these
> appointments possible.

Thanks to everybody for the welcome - and especially to the chapters
for nominating me in the first place. I'm very happy that I can
further my involvement in Wikimedia in this important position. After
many years with a chapter's hat on - I'm excited about working for
Wikimedia's mission from a different perspective.

Best,
Arne