[Foundation-l] Fwd: pt:wiki policies

Phil Nash pn007a2145 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 14 18:40:41 UTC 2009

Foundation-l list admin wrote:
> [...]

I don't think it's a case of discrimination; presumably her physical
disability does not impair her mental faculty, and she is aware of what she
is doing- and certainly should be after a number of warnings. If it's just a
case of being unable to communicate effectively, we do have users on en:wiki
with similar issues, and have persuaded them to be adopted by willing
mentors. However, the bottom line to me is whether the harm to the
encyclopedia (willed or not) outweighs the benefit of having that person
editing.