[Foundation-l] Wikipedia is not the Karma Sutra, was Re: commons and freely licensed sexual imagery

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Thu May 14 14:20:40 UTC 2009

> I can't believe Fred is litigating this again. He's been around long
> enough
> to know that censorship is a dead issue.

It is never too late to quit doing a dumb thing. I might find gifting
someone with a nice pearl necklace a fine thing to do, but unlike
comprehensive information about sexuality, it doesn't belong in a general
purpose encyclopedia intended and promoted for the use of a young world
wide audience.

As to censorship, we censor and delete dictionary definitions and recipes
for God's sake; that is how Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not works.

Fred Bauder