[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Invades La Plata Natural History Museum

Pharos pharosofalexandria at gmail.com
Fri May 1 13:19:06 UTC 2009

I think this is a good idea too.

You can make a pretty template for the images produced that both
briefly explains the project and that also includes the
Category:Wikipedia_Invades_La Plata_Natural_History_Museum.  I can
help you with this if you'd like.

This event documentation category would be added -in addition- to the
encyclopedically-oriented Category:Museo_de_La_Plata.  Possibly in the
future, with a growing archive of items in the museum's collection,
you will even find the need for more specific topical categories, like
Category:Dinosaurs_at_Museo_de_La_Plata.

Thanks,
Pharos