[Foundation-l] Abuse filter

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Sat Mar 28 10:23:46 UTC 2009

You publish something when you push the submit buttan AND it is later
publicly available. It is not published because it reads "submit" on the
button or anything else. It is the action AND the result that publish
the content.

When the content are in fact published is somewhat amusing in itself, it
is no universal accepted definitions of when this is done.

John