[Foundation-l] depth

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 23:43:22 UTC 2009

Woa! You managed to force my email client into right-to-left mode
there and I could get it back without deleting all the quoted text...
Could you please set your email client to left-to-right when writing
in English, please?

Redirects are counted in depth because they aren't articles. It is an
extremely simplistic measure and one I completely ignore. I think the
idea is that non-article pages mean there is lots of collaboration
going on but actually it is edits to non-article pages that means
that. Non-article pages created once and ignored increase depth while
doing very little to improve the project.