[Foundation-l] Proposed revised attribution language

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Tue Mar 17 13:48:20 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 4:53 PM, Michael Bimmler <mbimmler at gmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed, I think both of you should just leave this thread alone.

Well, since you mention me by name I feel I ought to be able to defend
myself.  If you want to deny me this right of reply by moderating me, so be
it.  I'll be brief.

 Anthony, you have stated your opinion on the proposed license
> migration quite pointedly. I am yet to find someone who agrees.

Perhaps so, but at the same time, I am yet to find someone who has been able
to explain how it works.  It is being taken on faith that this switch is 1)
possible, and 2) properly implemented.