[Foundation-l] Attribution survey, first results

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:37:38 UTC 2009

2009/3/4 Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>:
> This is more than just an "argument" if it's being used to purport to give
> copyright licenses away.  In fact, it's not much of an "argument" at all -
> arguments aren't won by voting, unless you're defining the "argument" as
> which position more people agree with.

I've made my views on the legality clear, I'm just talking about the
legal options and then it is simply an argument about personal
opinions.

>> How are you going to define "ethical"? It's an entirely subjective
>> concept, a vote is pretty much the only way we can handle it.
>

> I define ethical as that which promotes "the good life".  I don't think it's
> subjective at all.

Are you serious?

I think I've made my opinions perfectly clear (several times), you are
clearly aren't actually listening, so I'll stop banging my head
against a brick wall now.