[Foundation-l] Request for your input: biographies of living people

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 16:58:58 UTC 2009

Would Polish police really expend the time to round up and charge every single Polish editor? I don't think so. The Foundation would most likely reject any demands for information, barring the successful prosecution of quite a few Polish editors. Also, convincing a judge not to throw the cases out would be problematic. When you add in all the bad publicity, it is highly unlikely that the Polish police will bother with this matter.