[Foundation-l] Call for candidates closing

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sun Jul 26 21:05:11 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Philippe
Beaudette<pbeaudette at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> election, so practically speaking I would encourage any remaining
> candidates to present themselves very soon.

...especially since their statement needs to be translated into ~40
languages and last minute entries make a *ton* more work for everyone,
including translators, election committee/volunteers, Cary to identify
everyone.

So if possible, I'd like to stress Philippe's "no last minute
candidates" suggestion. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023