[Foundation-l] Strategic Planning "Office Hours"

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Sun Jul 26 18:31:32 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

Thanks to all who dropped in on our "office hours" on IRC last
Tuesday.  Eugene and I really enjoyed chatting with people and hearing
your thoughts.  We had a few comments that it would be nice if there
was an alternative time for people who were in substantially different
time zones.  With that in mind, our IRC office hours are going to be:

* Tuesdays from 1-2pm PT / 3-4pm CT / 20:00-21:00 UTC
* Tuesdays from 9-10pm PT / 11pm-12am CT / Wednesday 04:00-05:00 UTC

These are unscheduled casual talks about the strategic planning
process, your hopes and dreams for the Foundation, or whatever else
you'd like to discuss with us.

We meet in the #wikimedia room.  Hope to see you there!

Philippe

Philippe Beaudette
Facilitator, Strategic Plan
Wikimedia Foundation

pbeaudette at wikimedia.org

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!