[Foundation-l] Analysis of statistics

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:51:30 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Pavlo Shevelo<pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The whole thread is about long-term sustainability. At least, I
>> started it with this intention, mentioning that WMF started to work on
>> that (Strategy plan).
>
> Am I right understanding your words following way:
> This thread was started as PR action for WMF Strategy plan?
> :-P

Probably, if I didn't withdraw my candidacy for the Board, it would be
interpreted as my own PR campaign :P

I participate in campaigns just openly (to be noted, I support
Gerard's, Sj's, Ting's and Kat's candidacies).

Raising an issue publicly, at foundation-l, means, at least for me,
that wider community should be aware of that issue. WMF Strategy plan
has limited scope. WMF is not able to work intensively on every
particular project, in every country. WM FR and WM DE are able to work
much more effectively in France and Germany. Contributors of es.wp and
ja.wp are able to work much more effectively on their projects. I
would be very happy if just one person per ~20 top projects read that
and understood that action is needed.