No subject

Thu Jul 16 06:53:57 UTC 2009

entertainment stuff - I care about balance between those and articles
about science and technology. I'm 'old school guy' so for me
encyclopedia is about science and technology first of all.

P.S. I'm going to question you about you contribution as I failed to
discover it myself. I will do that by private mailing to safe
everything that you would like to keep not so public.