[Foundation-l] Dispute resolution mailing list

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 20:01:04 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 3:56 PM, stevertigo <stvrtg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Chad<innocentkiller at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I'm speaking as a volunteer: go away, and take your thread with you.
> > It is /not/ appropriate for foundation-l, period.
> >
> > It is obvious to everyone that this thread exists for solely one reason:
> > for you to bitch and moan when you didn't get what you wanted on
> > your timetable. This is also not appropriate for foundation-l, period.
>
> I think this violates DBAD, actually. CIVIL, too.
> Do these even apply at the foundation level?
>
> -Steven

If you're referring to English Wikipedia policies, then isn't the answer
obvious?

You need on-wiki support and consensus for creating a new mailing list for
the English Wikipedia. Go forth and find it, then come back to Cary and I'm
sure he will create the list. It has nothing to do with the Foundation and
does not belong on Foundation-l, despite your post-hoc arguments to the
contrary.

Nathan