[Foundation-l] Donation Button Enhancement : Part 2

Rand Montoya rmontoya at wikimedia.org
Mon Jul 20 23:50:45 UTC 2009

Wikimedians--

As many of you know, last month we began work on exploring the
visibility of the donate button on all Wikimedia projects. After a long
comment period, we received many comments and many new ideas. Some of
these ideas we have incorporated into a new set of test buttons. Thank
you to everyone who took the time to evaluate Round 1 buttons. You can
see those discussions here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2009/Donation_buttons_upgrade/Round1

We have 4 designs that we will be testing on the Wikipedia:EN main skin
during August and the first part of September. We are going to evaluate
each button for one full week. This process will unfold over the next
two months.

You can see the designs and timeline at this link:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2009/Donation_buttons_upgrade

-Rand

--

Rand Montoya
Head of Community Giving
Email: rand at wikimedia.org
Phone: 415.839.6885 x615
Fax: 415.882.0495
Cell: 510.685.7030

“At some future time, I hope to have something witty,
intelligent, or funny in this space.”