[Foundation-l] About that "sue and be damned" to the National Portrait Gallery ...

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Sat Jul 11 17:12:14 UTC 2009

This is public and has been so since the first posting. The press
release was just a reference of whats going on at Wikimedia Commons, the
specific user page describing the case and this mailing list. It is sent
out through the mailing list for Wikimedia Norway and it is not a
statement on the behalf of Wikimedia Foundation or anybody else.

If someone feel they should not be quoted on what they write on this
mailing list they should probably not write it at all as this list is
public. This seems to be a real problem as people tend to believe that
they write something for me, myself and us two, while the rest of the
world infact can read it at will.

John