[Foundation-l] About that "sue and be damned" to the National Portrait Gallery ...

Mike Godwin mgodwin at wikimedia.org
Sat Jul 11 00:45:20 UTC 2009

We're in contact with Derrick. We're looking at ways we may be able to help.

I think that since this case involves an individual (at least right now),
we'd probably do best not to game out strategy on it in a public mailing
list. So while discussing the general theory of copyright as it relates to
this case is fine, I don't think it's a good idea to talk about specific

--Mike