[Foundation-l] The problem with native languages vs. the lingua franca

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 16:33:20 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 18:31, Gerard Meijssen<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> Let us analyse this. The English Wikipedia is quite good at providing
> information about Science. The Malay Wikipedia is probably not as good.

I don't know how good are the science articles in the Malay WP, but i
can tell that science articles in the Hebrew WP are pretty good, and
this is most certainly a fruit of the early Zionist educators'
insistence on instruction in Hebrew (I am talking about [[Eliezer Ben
Yehuda]] and his followers).

--
אמיר אלישע אהרוני
Amir Elisha Aharoni