Nincs tárgy megadva

Mon Jan 19 21:31:31 UTC 2009

that excludes very small contributions is not really acceptable to me.
Imagine, that Joe only corrects spelling mistakes: arguably very small
contributions - you wouldn't say he is the author of the articles. Now
imagine, that you would print a hundred articles that Joe has corrected, and
you omit his name from the list of authors - for he has minor contributions.
I think Joe would be a bit upset that he is not credited, even though
without his small contributions the articles would be unpublishable.

Best regards,
Bence Damokos