[Foundation-l] Commons and The Year of the Picture

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:14:45 UTC 2009

Hoi,
In your post the crucial bit is that a liability results as a consequence of
an invoice from either the Wikimedia Foundation or from a WMF chapter. This
will not happen because you buy a print from a printer. Our terms of service
explicitly state that we do our utmost to ensure that our products are free
to use but that we do not guarantee this.

As to convincing me that there is a problem, first make plain what the
problem is and when a little bit of analysis shows that you did not make it
plain, you indeed have no chance in hell of convincing me. If you know
anything at all of the WMF you would know the number of lawyers it employs.
He is a busy man and I am sure that he knows when to keep his powder dry.
Thanks,
     GerardM