[Foundation-l] Elections in the pontic wikipedia

Zaharias Diakonikolaou zadiak1993 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:43:44 UTC 2009

Hello,

The previous week, we the pontic wikipedia community arranged a meeting in
our channel in IRC chat. There we thought that we should make elections in
order to be prepared for the creation of the wiki and so we decided who
would be the candidates for administrators and that we should also have a
buro because we wanted to handle our issues on our own so we decided our
candidate for bureacracy as well.

P.S. As I saw that there has been a misunderstanding in what I said before
we will ask for nomination AFTER the wiki will be created.

Best wishes,
ZaDiak