[Foundation-l] Wikia leasing office space to WMF

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 08:31:13 UTC 2009

Hoi,
I am glad that I have left my paranoia to a guy who is good at assessing
whatever it is we get in the sense of code. In the mean time we have been
using the CIA fact book for years now. They indeed have more resources and
we have been using them. You know what, when we get code from the CIA, you
can review this sane code as well.
Thanks,
     GerardM