[Foundation-l] Wikia leasing office space to WMF

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 21:57:37 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Anders Wegge Keller <wegge at wegge.dk> wrote:

> George Herbert <george.herbert at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Anders Wegge Keller <wegge at wegge.dk>
> wrote:
>
> >>  Could you please keep the amount of crackpotish kookery at a minimum
> >> at this list?
>
> > I'm somewhat confused - Delirium's comment here is reasonable,
> > accurate, and a legitimate concern, as opposed to some of the rest
> > of the thread.
>
>  Not to me, and it just happened to be the one that tripped my trigger
> setting.

I respectfully request that you review it and reconsider.

There have been plenty of what I would consider to be hostile or kookish
comments by those who do not wish the Foundation well in this thread.
Delirium's comments seem to me to clearly be those of a concerned but
constructively engaged community member.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com