[Foundation-l] Board resolutions (chapters)

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 07:05:49 UTC 2009

I apology. I'll use the proper terminology in the future.

The confusion mostly came from the fact I had absolutely not understood
that chapters at the national level, or chapter at any other level would
have exactly the same rights and roles than the currently existing chapters.
I did not mean to belittle the recently created chapter.
Please also note that I never questionned the necessity for USA to need
or not need something, but originally thought these chapters would not
have the same rights and as such wanted to be able to identify them by
those rights.
As long as it is actually the same, I have no further comments or questions.

Ant