[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Attribution and Relicensing

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Tue Jan 20 17:10:05 UTC 2009

Thanks Larry.  That does indeed answer my questions from the point of view
of Citizendium content, at least if I'm reading those URLs correctly, in
that:

Individual Citizendium authors are not concerned about being individually
attributed, and are content to have their contributions attributed as "*This
article incorporates text from the *Citizendium<http://www.citizendium.org/>
* article "Félix
d'Hérelle"<http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/F%C3%A9lix_d%27H%C3%A9relle>
*

Is that correct?  One problem with the URLs you gave me is that they don't
seem to be very up-to-date.  For instance, in
http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/CZ:Reusing_Citizendium_Content it says "After
Wikipedia finalizes its decision to allow relicensing of its contents under
CC-by-sa, *GFDL* in the previous paragraph may be replaced by *CC-by-sa*."