[Foundation-l] Board resolutions (chapters)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:55:03 UTC 2009

Hoi,
Please understand what a chapter could do, should do when you take the
projects out of the equation for a moment. The WMF organisation, and the
chapters are part of that, ENABLE the projects. Border lines are typically
where jurisdictions start and end. If that does not make sense to you, we
are talking about completely different things. Do however consider if there
is a need for what I am talking about !!!
Thanks,
      GerardM