[Foundation-l] Board resolutions (chapters)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:11:41 UTC 2009

Hoi,
At some stage you get used to it. Some people call the "language committee"
the "language sub-committee". This while the committee it should be a sub
off does not even exist any more.

While I do think that the New York sub chapter will do great things and will
even do better then some chapters, it does not represent a country. It will
not negotiate national commercial deals ... or will it ?
Thanks,
     GerardM