[Foundation-l] Why is the software out of reach of the community?

Ting Chen wing.philopp at gmx.de
Wed Jan 14 14:45:11 UTC 2009

Hello Tim,

I definitively like to see things develop in the direction you
described. That would make the templates more useful, either for the
editors but also for the readers and other developers who can datamine
the Wikimedia-project entries. And at some point we must simply ignore
the desire of the template-developers and go in a direction that would
be beneficial for the majority of the editors and users.

Ting