[Foundation-l] Language codes to rename

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 10:35:19 UTC 2009

2009/1/11 geni <geniice at gmail.com>:

>> Did they have an election and chose Mr. Cetateanu Moldovanu as their
>> representative?
>
> This issue has been discussed in great length previously on the
> mailing lists. If you do not think mo.wikipedia.org with cyclic in it
> does not upset non-Transnistrian Moldovans then you could probably do
> with reading up on the politics and 20th century history of the
> relevant area.

I know all that very well.

Mr. Moldovanu says "us", so he claims to represent someone. Let's
suppose that he claims to represent all non-Transnistrian Moldovans.
Is there a history book that proves these things:

* That all non-Transnistrian Moldovans are upset about Cyrillic Moldovan?
* That all non-Transnistrian Moldovans are upset about Cyrillic
Moldovan Wikipedia?

I'm really sorry about the harshness, but Mr. "Moldovan Citizen" is
either completely clueless, or - more likely - a troll. From this
point i am stopping to feed him, and i suggest the whole list to do
the same.

--
Amir Elisha Aharoni

heb: http://haharoni.wordpress.com | eng: http://aharoni.wordpress.com