[Foundation-l] Remembering the People (was Fundraiser update)

Alex mrzmanwiki at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 05:12:10 UTC 2009

Marc Riddell wrote:
> on 1/8/09 11:02 PM, Alex at mrzmanwiki at gmail.com wrote:
>> And how is the foundation supposed to resolve this? Counsel people into
>> changing their opinions? Ban people who appear to be suppressing
>> criticism? Forcibly change policies? Act as proxies for people afraid of
>> criticism? I'm struggling to think of anything that could be done on a
>> foundation level that would be effective here.
>>

> Alex, your hostile attitude in both your responses prove my second point.
> You, and attitudes like this, are a part of the problem.

And your attitude illustrates the problem with many (not all) of the
"critics" and "dissenters." Rather than reply to my points or explain
your ideas further when questioned, you choose to attack me. Those
weren't rhetorical questions. I really was curious as to what you were
suggesting.

--
Alex (wikipedia:en:User:Mr.Z-man)