[Foundation-l] Remembering the People (was Fundraiser update)

Jesse Plamondon-Willard pathoschild at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 01:22:45 UTC 2009

Hello,

Having not read the original thread, I can only comment on this new
thread. All the rhetoric I see here is from you, with high-minded
phrases like "people are at the heart" (as if Wikimedia staff were
non-people), a total lack of concrete points or examples, citing
"several experts in the field", and melodramatic statements like "the
total disregard of [the people] by its leaders will [destroy
Wikipedia]".

If you have complaints, please be specific about what you think is
wrong and what concrete actions can remedy it.

--
Yours cordially,
Jesse Plamondon-Willard (Pathoschild)