[Foundation-l] GFDL Q&A update and question

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 23:15:01 UTC 2009

Hoi,
The first question, in my opinion the most relevant, is the one that you do
not answer.. What is it that you aimed to achieve and why is copyright so
important to you?

In my opinion your current behaviour is as destructive as that of any other
owner of proprietary information. I do not understand how to square this
with your "defence" of the GFDL. If anything, it makes the best possible
case against this fine license.
Thanks.
     GerardM