[Foundation-l] Yes we can (was Re: Happy New Year)

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 01:04:40 UTC 2009

Florence Devouard wrote:
> May it bring each of you happiness.
>
> Ant

Lodewijk pointed out (with reason) that I was much shorter this year
than last year.

I'd like to propose you a small and easy game.

New year, yet another year... you certainly do not have a LOT of time.
But you certainly have ONE minute. Without giving it long thinking, drop
there the FIRST wish that comes to your mind for year 2009 regarding our
projects and helping the world to be a more informed/educated place.
Rule: no more than two sentences

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wishes_2009