[Foundation-l] Status of 2009 Fundraiser Survey

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:40:38 UTC 2009

I'm sorry, but at least in your e-mail you mainly make a lot of
statements that I can imagine are worded in such a way that they don't
really ask for a reply, and one rethorical question. So if you want
information, I suggest you try to put your questions down a little
more constructively and maybe consider asking the right people
directly.

eia