[Foundation-l] moderate this list

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 18:40:11 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Huib!<abigor at forgotten-beauty.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Some people are more active than other people on this list, but I don't
> see a problem with the both names you mention.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Huib
> --
>
> Http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/user:Abigor

I'm going to second Huib on this one. Thomas and Anthony certainly
are active posters, but they haven't done anything out of line that requires
moderation. Depending on the thread, you can easily see other people
seem to dominate. This is natural as some things are more interesting
than others. There's times when I am one of the active posters; just not
recently :)

This list has really high traffic (depending on season, it fluctuates a bit)
and it can be a bit overwhelming at times. Moderation isn't the answer
though. The signal to noise ratio here remains fairly decent, so we wouldn't
really gain anything through moderation (except some very tired mods!)

-Chad